Monday, September 17, 2012

Batter Up!

On Saturday, September 1 we had a baseball-themed co-ed baby shower thrown by my cousin, mom, sister and aunt. We had baseball food, baseball decorations, and the most awesome baseball jersey cake. It was at our house which made everything SO much easier. Rather than going into lots of detail, I think I will just let the overload of photos speak for themselves!







  









Somehow, neither Ryan or I managed to take a single posed picture with anyone all day. We also didn't take any pictures of anything going on in the back yard because it was SO HOT and we were just so busy! One of my favorite pictures is the picture of us opening the blanket above. My cousin Terri worked forever and made us this awesome blanket. As soon as I opened it, Ryan loudly said "Oh, what does that spell??" Everyone had a GOOD laugh because somehow he was the only one that couldn't see that it was the alphabet. Poor thing.

We got SO many amazing gifts from our family and friends, and lots of bigger stuff from both of our parents that we didn't open at the shower. We are so lucky to have so many people that love us and want to help us get ready for our little guy!

1 comment:

  1. Looks like such a fun shower! I used to read your old wedding blog and I'm not sure why it took me so long to find your new one! Congrats - we have a 3.5 month old baby boy now so I was just going through all the same stuff you are!

    ReplyDelete