Thursday, September 5, 2013

Failure!

Soooo... about that whole monthly updating thing? Looks like I failed at that. I am pretty sad about it to be honest. I have tons of things written on my phone, on his Instagram page and in his baby book but I am already forgetting lots of the little details that I kept track of for the first 3 months. But now that we are in a better rhythm day to day, I have decided to really start devoting time to this blog again so that I don't have to regret missing out on more details in the future! And we have so much fun stuff coming up... like his FIRST birthday!!

As of today, I have a happy, funny, loving and WILD 11 month old who is into everything. He's on the verge of walking, gets into absolutely everything and has never met a stranger. He LOVES to make people smile and laugh and is the most joyful human being I have ever met. I tell him every day that I hope he never loses his happiness and joy. I could not imagine my life without him!




No comments:

Post a Comment