Monday, February 27, 2012

New Beginnings

After a multi-year hiatus, (minus a few random posts on another blog here and there), I decided that I am at a time in my life where I really want to start blogging again. I blogged throughout the entire process of planning our May 2009 wedding and I love looking back on those memories. Forgotten memories are brought to life every time I read through some of those posts. After the wedding was said and done, I blogged a little bit about married life, decorating our first home, etc. but I ran into a problem. I am generally a pretty private person in my day-to-day life. I don't frequently post things on Facebook, I don't check-in on Foursquare and I generally don't divulge too much about my life to complete strangers. This made it pretty hard to write a daily or even weekly blog about the happenings in my life.

The beginning of 2012 has brought about some exciting changes, and the details of these changes are things that I never want to forget. I can't promise that this blog will be interesting to anyone that reads it, because I am really just writing about everything I want to remember. I want to let our family and friends across the country share in everything that is going on, as they did with our wedding. I want to document things that I will otherwise forget years from now.

 I am so excited for this new chapter in our life!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm glad you're back. I enjoyed reading your other blog and I can't wait to catch up here!

    ReplyDelete